With a Donald Trump presidency in our future, Danny and Michael complete the panorama sketch of the nascent American socio-political landscape by examining in-depth the always vocal, often amorphous movement known as the alternative right.
Below are links to some of the video and editorial content that Michael reviewed in preparation for the discussion. Some are Alt-Right critiques, others defenses, and some simply analyses so it is important to discern the sources to understand what kind of slant they are taking (though most are obvious on the outset).
- What is the Alt-Right with Stefan Molyneux and Vox Day
- Jared Taylor
- Sargon of Akkad’s Analysis
- What is the Alt-Right by Ben Shapiro
- Responding to the Alt-Right by Ben Shapiro
- Where Do SJW’s Come From (Jordan Peterson’s study of left-right authoritarianism)
- Why Do They Hate Us? by Richard Spencer
- The Psychological Mechanisms of White Dispossession by Kevin MacDonald
- How Whites Respond to Racial Realism by Sam Francis
- Vox Day Interviews Greg Johnson
- Greg Johnson on the Alt-Right, Trump, a White Future
- Why Political Correctness Must End, Milo Yiannopoulos and Stefan Molyneux
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More